WorkStart is a unique work experience program that taps the skills of newcomer youth, professionals and provides up to 8 weeks of paid work experience at no financial cost to the employer.
Through participating in the WorkStart program, employers:
- Access world-class professional skills and experience;
- Gain additional human resources;
- Screen and onboard potential new employees;
- Reap the business benefits of diversity; and
- Contribute to newcomers’ long-term quality employment opportunities.
271 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2A8
204-942-8833 ext. 175