We host Manitoba’s largest talent pool of skilled, job-ready immigrants, and offer employers quality staffing solutions, work placement programs and follow-up supports.
Each year, over 6,000 newcomers from 120 countries visit Manitoba Start for career supports. The majority of newcomers to Manitoba are internationally educated professionals and skilled workers. Hiring a skilled, diverse workforce positions business to respond to diversifying markets, innovate, and gain a competitive advantage. Submit a job posting or contact us today to connect with a Job Developer.
Looking to Hire?
We connect employers to job-ready, skilled immigrants with the qualifications to meet your specific hiring needs. Our job developers provide you with pre-screen candidates, at no cost to you or the job candidate.
Better Business Through Cultural Competency
Diversified workplaces attract and retain the best talent and are better equipped to respond to emerging needs across diverse markets. Diverse teams are more likely to innovate and develop creative solutions, gaining a competitive advantage.
Manitoba Start’s Diversity & Intercultural Training Program provides employers with the tools, resources and supports needed to create a stronger, more inclusive workplace.
Whether large or small, organizations from any sector can benefit from achieving cultural competency. Fostering greater cultural understanding and improving intercultural communications creates a workplace where all employees are better able to work together, resulting in a stronger team – and stronger organization.
Diversity and Intercultural Training Program
271 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2B 2A8
Through the Diversity & Intercultural Training Program, we can help your organization:
- Facilitate the transition of New Canadians into the workplace
- Create a welcoming workplace that draws – and retains – highly skilled new Canadian workers
- Become more effective and productive by improving communication among workers from different cultural backgrounds
- Prevent harassment or discrimination based on cultural misunderstandings
- Foster a greater sense of teamwork and unity among all employees
Partner With Manitoba Start
We help newcomers get a strong and successful start in Manitoba. You can help, too. Sponsor a Manitoba Start event or make an in-kind contribution. For more information, contact 204-944-8833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manitoba Start is pleased to recognize our funders and project sponsors. Without your support, we would not be able to serve our clients the way we do. Thank you.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, Government of Canada
- Service Canada, Government of Canada
- Manitoba Economic Development and Training, Government of Manitoba
- MB4Youth, Child and Youth Opportunities, Government of Manitoba
271 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2A8
204 944 8833