We address your recruitment needs by matching your specific job requirements with the unique skill sets of qualified, job-ready immigrants. We work closely with you to understand your business and hiring goals, and identify candidates from our talent pool with the experience and qualifications to meet your needs. Candidates are pre-screened at no cost to you or the candidate.
Supported by Manitoba Education and Training, job matching services are offered free of charge.
- Job matching to identify skilled immigrants who meet your recruitment requirements
- Pre-screening of selected candidates
- Post-hiring follow-up to facilitate a seamless workplace transition
- Advertising for job postings
- Opportunities to meet and recruit skilled immigrants through information sessions and hiring events. Visit our Events page.
- Intercultural Business Supports: Diversity and Intercultural Training
- WorkStart- Our supported work experience program
- Refugee Employment Development Initiative (REDI)
A diverse workforce can help you gain a valuable competitive edge and enhance your business in many ways:
- Overcome recruitment challenges and skills shortages
- Tap into ready-made work experience and international expertise
- Improve client service, employee satisfaction and retention
- Enhance innovation and community engagement
- Promote a strong organizational culture and values