271 Portage Avenue
MB R3B 2A8
Are you interested to explore careers that can make a real difference in other people’s lives? If so, Pulford Community Living Services Inc. may exactly be what you are looking for! Pulford is a not-for-profit, community-based Agency that provides individualized support services for those living with intellectual disability.
About the organization:
Pulford Community Living Services Inc. offers an empowering professional environment in a culture that fosters teamwork, independence, shared responsibility for company and service success and personal growth.
Pulford Community Living Services is seeking to fill the following positions:
• Direct Support Worker
Brief description of the post
The positions have responsibilities and duties relating to eight (8) major areas:
• Individual Support and Development
• Relationships and Community Involvement
• Financial Management
Job Requirements for Direct Support Worker:
• Preference will be given to female applicants only, due to the specific needs of the home
• Minimum 1-year experience in a support worker role preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Reliable and punctual
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license and use of a vehicle (preferred)
This session will cover:
• Overview of the organization.
• Workplace culture, professional development and benefits and incentives for employees.
• Q&A with a company representative.
• Overview of the current positions needed to be filled.
• On the spot interview with the company’s recruitment team.
Pulford Community Living Services offers a competitive salary, along with an extensive employee benefit plan, and a comprehensive Pension Plan. In addition, employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement, and our employee referral incentive program.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide the following documentation upon hire: Criminal Record Check (with Vulnerable Sector Search) Child and Adult Abuse Registry check. Bring your targeted resume!
*To register contact your Career Coach. If you are not a client yet you can register as a new client to get access.