271 Portage Avenue
This blended interactive Career Development workshop focuses on a collaborative learning approach for clients to achieve:
- short- and long-term career goals based on international skill sets
- develop a personalized Career and Education Plan
- research the Manitoba labor market and effective work search methods
- develop a resume based on your foreign background that will highlight skill sets
The course agenda is as follows:
- Day 1: Career Planning
- Day 2: Effective Work Search
- Day 3 and 4: Resume Development
- Day 5: Self-Study
Workshops are offered both in the morning 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and afternoon 1:00 pm-4:00 pm.
*To register contact your Career Coach. If you are not a client yet you can register as a new client to get access.