271 Portage Avenue
MB R3B 2A8
Are you a Manitoba Start active job seeker who may be interested in learning more about careers within the City of Winnipeg?
Manitoba Start is hosting an Informational Session with City of Winnipeg.
The City of Winnipeg is one of the largest employers in Manitoba and It provides a wide range of services to over half of all Manitobans. It values a dynamic and diverse workforce of highly skilled people working together to deliver excellent service to the citizens of Winnipeg.
This event will provide an opportunity to learn about the opportunities available in the City of Winnipeg and what skills, experience and education are required.
This event will cover:
• Overview of the City of Winnipeg
• Typical jobs available throughout the year including current openings
• Workplace culture, professional development and benefits and incentives for employees
• The application processes and tips for success (resumes and interviews)
• Q&A with a City of Winnipeg representative
Types of positions currently advertised: office and administrative assistants, accounting technicians, welders, software developers, human resources, and many more. For more information about City of Winnipeg Jobs: click here.
If you want more information about the careers available in the City of Winnipeg and are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.
THIS EVENT STARTS AT 1:30pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.