Manitoba Start is pleased to once again partner with the University of Manitoba, Extended Education, to deliver the Workplace Cultural Competence Workshop Series in Winter 2016.
This program comprises five full-day workshops designed specifically for the workplace and provides learning for teachers, supervisors, managers, and human resource professionals.
- Foundations of Workplace Cultural Competence – January 22, 2016
- Strategies for Intercultural Communication at Work –February 19, 2016
- Skills in Intercultural Communication – February 26, 2016
- Culturally Competent Work Teams – March 4, 2016
- Conflict Resolution in a Diverse Workplace – March 18, 2016
Students enrolled in the CACE, HRM, or CIM programs at University of Manitoba, Extended Education, who complete all five workshops may use this course as a 36-hour course credit. Workshops can also be registered for individually.
Register online for the Workplace Cultural Competence Workshop Series or call 204-474-8016.