We are currently recruiting participants for our 6 week group-based employability skills training program.
If you are ready for a full-time learning experience and are:
- Looking for full-time employment
- Out of school, unemployed or underemployed (working 15 hrs/wk or less)
- Assessed at Canadian Language Benchmark level 5 or higher
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Self-supporting, on Resettlement Assistance or on Employment and Income Assistance.
Please SPEAK TO OR EMAIL YOUR CAREER COACH/FACILITATOR to register.
Upcoming Information sessions for September 2013:
- Wednesday 4th 9:30am
- Friday 6th 1:00pm
- Wednesday 11th 9:30am
- Friday 13th 1:00pm
- Monday 16th 9:30am
- Wednesday 18th 1:00pm
Location: 271 Portage Avenue, Room 307
WORKSHOP START DATES
(subject to change without notice)
Monday, September 30th, 2013
Monday, October 15th, 2013
SEATING IS LIMITED, SO APPLY NOW
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL US AT (204) 944-8833
ESI Inc. is a project funded jointly by the Government of Canada and the Government of Manitoba.