WESTMAN COMMUNICATIONS GROUP (Westman) is seeking applications from energetic, highly motivated individuals to become part of our growing team! Westman is an industry-leading communications provider based in Brandon MB, offering residential and commercial High-Speed Internet, Digital TV, and Phone services in communities across Manitoba. Established in 1977, as a locally owned and operated cooperative, Westman is dedicated to delivering competitive and innovative services, providing an exceptional member experience, and supporting the communities we serve. What we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Comprehensive group benefits plan (extended health; life; dental; vision; GRRSP; and health and wellness).
- Various Learning and Development initiatives, and opportunities to grow within our team!
- Opportunity to participate in company events and activities and enjoy our company perks!
What you’ll do:
- Provide pleasant, professional, and knowledgeable service to potential and existing customers in-person or over the telephone.
- Monitor relevant ticket queues and ensure customers are contacted in an efficient manner.
- Resolve any customer concerns and process changes to customer accounts.
- Process payments when signing up customers.
- Provide input and suggestions on ways to continuously improve retention methods and procedures.
- Report on all retention and win back efforts from each customer interaction.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Grade 12 education or equivalent required, post-secondary education from a two-year diploma program or a degree within a related field is considered an asset.
- Two years’ experience in customer service, sales, and retention.
- Proven knowledge with computer applications or programs; adaptable to new technology.
- Strong typing skills and proper telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.