Are you a skilled worker? An internationally educated professional? Looking for your first job? Preparing for a career? No matter what stage you are at, Manitoba Start can help you get connected, become work-ready, and find employment in Manitoba.
All career services and events are free for newcomers.
If you are looking for a job, you will meet with a Manitoba Start career coach and other job seekers to prepare for employment. Your Manitoba Start career coach will work with you to plan your career goals and to find the job that is right for you.
- Employment preparation workshops
- Information on professional licensing and qualifications recognition
- One-on-one career coaching
- Resume development
- Job search assistance
- Job leads
- Interview preparation
- Information on Canadian workplace culture
- Networking opportunities with employers
- Work experience programs for newcomer youth
- Group mentoring
- Skills assessments
We host many events each month, such as:
- Job fairs
- Hiring events
- Career information events with employers, educational institutions, and professional regulators
At these events, you can meet employers and learn about specific workplaces, the hiring process, Canadian workplace expectations, and more.
Visit our Events page for details.