12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Healthy Workplaces. Healthy Workers. Healthy Communities.
Workplace health and safety is an important issue for workers and employers. Workers have a right to a safe and healthy work environment, while employers benefit a healthier workforce.
The Occupational Health Centre is a community Health Centre, under Winnipeg regional Health Authority, specializing in workers’ health. This Centre works with employees, employers, and joint health & safety committees to improve workplace health and safety at workplaces and eliminate hazards.
For more information about Occupational Health Centre: http://mflohc.mb.ca
This session will cover:
- Rights for Manitoba workers on “Workplace Health & Safety”
- How to identify and report Health & Safety Issues, injuries, and diseases at work.
- Learn about the Workers Compensation System
- Resources for workers related to the safety and health in Manitoba
- Questions & Answer Session with an Occupational Health Centre representative
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.