12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
The Certified Technicians and Technologists Association of Manitoba (CTTAM) is the regulatory body within the Province of Manitoba for engineering and applied science technicians and technologists. This webinar session will cover:
What is CTTAM
- Difference between engineers, technologists and technician profiles
- Licensure vs certification
Who is eligible for membership
- Engineering and applied science course of study
- Academic assessment
How do I apply
- Technician or Technologist profile
- Online application process
- International References and work experience
- Canadian supervised practice
For more information about CCTAM, click here.
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.