12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Are you interested in becoming a Home Care Attendant or Health Care Aide and learning how to work safely during COVID-19?
Do you have?
- A healthcare background, including nursing
- Basic computer skills
- Manitoba driver’s license (asset)
Come and join Partners for Home as they talk you through the key points that you will need to know to keep yourself and others safe during COVID 19. Partners for Home mission is to provide flexible, high quality services enabling Clients to maintain dignity, independence, preference and privacy all within the security of their own home.
This session will cover:
- Information about Partners for Home
- Workplace culture
- Types of positions that are available in Winnipeg and the rural areas
- How to work safely as a Support Worker during COVID 19
For more information about Partners for Home, visit www.partnersforhome.ca.
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.