Are you interested in pursuing a career as a Registered Respiratory Therapist?; meet the professional regulations in Manitoba and the qualifications required to practice. Resolve all your questions with one representative of the regulatory body.
This allied health profession has been a natural evolution of an emerging technology to care for the growth of patients with a variety of respiratory problems.
Respiratory Therapists work in a wide range of settings from community hospitals and home care agencies to research facilities and private medical supply companies. Respiratory Therapists perform several important duties such as:
- Airway Management
- Oxygen Therapy
- Ground and Air Transport of the critically ill
- Anesthesia Assistance
For more information about the Manitoba Association of Registered Respiratory Therapists click HERE!
This session will cover:
- The objectives of the regulatory body/vision & mission statement
- Professional regulation
- Qualifications needed to practice in Manitoba
- Day in the life of a Registered Respiratory Therapists in Manitoba
- Question and Answer session with a representative from the Manitoba Association of Registered Respiratory Therapists
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.