1:00 PM - 3:00 PM CDT
271 Portage Avenue
SEED Winnipeg is a non-profit agency working to build strong communities and increase opportunities for people through financial empowerment programs.
On Friday May 10, 2019 SEED Winnipeg will be explaining the importance of financial literacy. The session will cover:
- What affects credit?
- When and why to make credit decisions?
- Interest rates and fees associated with credit.
- Credit dynamics and general Canadian credit culture.
- Cultural perspective of credit in Canada compared to other countries.
- Learning new ways of thinking about money, consumerism, and unlearn pre-notions about credit.
For more information about SEED Winnipeg, click here.
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.
THIS EVENT STARTS AT 1:00 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.