10:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
271 Portage Avenue
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of luxury apparel.
Employing more than 2,700 people worldwide, Canada Goose is a recognized leader for its ‘Made in Canada’ commitment.
Manitoba Start and Canada Goose are launching a joint program aimed at training and hiring people who are interested in working as a sewing machine operator.
No sewing experience is required!
The program includes the following stages:
1. Attend an Information Session at Manitoba Start
2. Assessment at Canada Goose
3. 3 weeks of free training at Canada Goose if you pass the assessment at Canada Goose
4. Full-time employment with Canada Goose if you successfully pass the 3 week training program.
- Committed to attending a 3 week full time training program
- Physically fit and able to sit for a long period of time
- Attention to detail
- Able to focus for a long period of time
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Fast learner who doesn’t give up
If you are interested in the program, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Canada Goose in the subject line of your email.
Manitoba Start will review all applications. Candidates who meet the initial qualifications will then be pre-screened and invited to attend the Information Session.