10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CDT
271 Portage Avenue
Founded in a small warehouse in Toronto almost sixty years ago, Canada Goose has grown into one of the world’s leading makers of luxury apparel.
Employing more than 2,700 people worldwide, Canada Goose is a recognized leader for its ‘Made in Canada’ commitment.
Manitoba Start, OFE and Canada Goose have launched a joint program aimed at training and hiring people who are interested in working as a sewing machine operator.
No sewing experience is required!
The program includes the following stages:
1. Attend an Information Session at Manitoba Start
2. Assessment at Canada Goose
3. 3 weeks of free training at Canada Goose if you pass the assessment at Canada Goose
4. Referral to OFE for training if you do not pass the assessment at Canada Goose
5. Full-time employment with Canada Goose if you successfully pass the 3 week training program
- Committed to attending a 3 week full time training program
- Physically fit and able to sit for a long period of time
- Attention to detail
- Able to focus for a long period of time
- Ability to listen and follow instructions
- Fast learner who doesn’t give up
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.
THIS EVENT STARTS AT 10:00 am. Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.