March 21, 2023 @ 9:30 am – 11:30 am
271 Portage Avenue
MB R3B 2A8
MB R3B 2A8
Are you interested in learning about the career opportunities available at the City of Winnipeg?
The City of Winnipeg is one of the largest employers in Manitoba and It provides a wide range of services to over half of all Manitobans. It values a dynamic and diverse workforce of highly skilled people working together to deliver excellent service to the citizens of Winnipeg.
For more information about City of Winnipeg Jobs: click here.
This session will cover:
- Overview of the City of Winnipeg
- Typical jobs available throughout the year including current openings
- Workplace culture, professional development and benefits and incentives for employees
- The application processes and tips for success (resumes and interviews)
- Q&A with a City of Winnipeg representative
Types of positions currently advertised: office and administrative assistants, accounting technicians, welders, software developers, human resources, and many more.
If you are interested in attending, spaces are limited so please register today to secure your spot.