To: Fri, 30 September 2022
To help Ukrainians enter the labour market!
This fast-paced session will focus on preparing clients on how to showcase their skills and accomplishments in a Canadian style resume. Participants will learn about Manitoba labor market, develop a work search strategy and learn how to apply for jobs. Client will email their resume to career coach during the session.
- 6-September: 10 am-12 pm (Virtual)
- 7-September: 1pm – 3pm (In-person)
- 8-September: 10 am-12 pm (Virtual)
- 9-September: 10 am-12 pm (Virtual)
- 12-September: 1pm – 3pm (In-person)
- 13-September: 10 am-12 pm (In-person)
- 13-September: 1pm – 3pm (Virtual)
- 14-September: 1pm – 3pm (In-person)
- 15-September: 1pm – 3pm (Virtual)
- 16-September: 10 am-12 pm (Virtual)
Who can join?
Young professional/Professionals only (work permit under Ukrainian Initiative).
The 2-hour session will be divided between resume building and work search.
- Resume building
- Building profile statements
- Building skill statements
- Formatting resume that fits online applicant tracking systems
- Work search
- Elevator pitch
- How to apply for jobs online
Please e-mail email@example.com to register!